Best blu-ray/dvd forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best way to rip and put CDs and DVDs to WD My Cloud

Go down

Best way to rip and put CDs and DVDs to WD My Cloud Empty Best way to rip and put CDs and DVDs to WD My Cloud

Post by JeanLiu Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:36 am

Best way to rip and put CDs and DVDs to WD My Cloud

With Pavtube BDMagic for Win/Mac, you can easily convert your CDs and DVDs files to WD My Cloud for storage and streaming freely.

Instead of storing your files on the Internet, WD's My Cloud is a local networked repository for all your content so you can access it from your Mac (ideal for those of us that have a low capacity flash drive in our laptops) as well as your iPad, iPhone or Android device using free WD MyCloud apps.

With Pavtube BDMagic for Win/Mac, you can easily convert your CDs and DVDs files to WD My Cloud for storage and streaming freely.

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Thanksgiving Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to December 10. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday Holiday Cyber Monday Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

Instead of storing your files on the Internet, WD's My Cloud is a local networked repository for all your content so you can access it from your Mac (ideal for those of us that have a low capacity flash drive in our laptops) as well as your iPad, iPhone or Android device using free WD MyCloud apps.

To avoid scratches and make it easy for management, many people digitalize their physical CD/DVD discs and save them on WD My Cloud for convenient access. In this guide, we show you how to rip CD/DVD video files to WD My Cloud.

Software Requirement:

Pavtube Pavtube BDMagic or BDMagic for Mac which is such a wise choice for you which enables you to rip Blu-ray discs to universal video and audio file types as you need. You can rip and convert Blu-ray to WD My Cloud with super fast conversion speed and excellent image and sound quality. What's more, with this Blu-ray ripping tool, you can easily backup your Blu-ray disc with whole content copy or backup main movie.

Get it now to enjoy 2014 Halloween Promotion to buy BDMagic/BDMagic for Mac and get Pavtube Video Converter for Win/Mac free.

Let's have a closer look at the basic steps.

1. Run Pavtube CD/DVD to WD My Cloud Converter, and click the disc botton to import the disc that you want to convert for viewing.

Best way to rip and put CDs and DVDs to WD My Cloud Blu-ray-to-mp4

2. Highlight the movie title you want to rip, and then you can click the dropdown menu after “Subtitles” and “Audio” respectively to select your wanted subs and audio track to be preserved in the resulted files.

3.As My Cloud is powerful enough to almost all kinds of formats, you can choose the format according to your own needs. Or just search the device you want to stream to by enter the name in the serch box and find the profile.

Best way to rip and put CDs and DVDs to WD My Cloud H.264-mp4-format

4. Click "Settings" button to configure file quality. After entering “Profile Settings” panel, you are allowed to adjust video and audio parameters such as bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and more. The recommended video settings have been presetted.

Note: If you prefer a much better video quality and don’t mind the output file size, you can rise the video bit rate higher. Generally speaking, the higher video bit rate will result in the larger output file size, and vice versa.

5. Click "Convert" button to start CD/DVD to WD My Cloud Conversion.

As soon as the conversion is done, you can click “Open” button to get the generated files and transfer them to your WD My Cloud. Then stream your video onto any smart TV or devices in the house. In conjunction with the WD My Cloud disk you should be able to stream videos on holiday which will be great for the family members and friends. Just enjoy!

Plus, getting DVD discs to External Hard Drive for playback on HDTV is so easy! If you have some Blu-ray discs, learn to backup them to access Home Entertainment System. Or read how to make perfect copies of my BD/DVD library with lossless mkv format.

Money Saving Boundles:

BDMagic($49) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
DVDAid($35) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
DVDAid($35) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $35.9, Save $34.1

See also:

Can I Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever on my Computer, Tablet or Phone?
Top 5 Free Online VOB to AVI Converter
Stream M4V movies from iTunes Library to Wii
Complete guide on freely Ripping Blu-Ray Collection for post-production
Best CUDA Video Converter: Convert Video via CUDA GPU Acceleration
Tech Specs & Video Formats & Tips for your Surface Pro 4

Source:http://multimediatips.jimdo.com/2014/11/04/rip-cds-dvds-to-wd-my-cloud/

JeanLiu

Jumlah posting : 85

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas